- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup packed organic coconut sugar
- 1 – 4oz small applesauce container
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill GF Flour mix
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil
Mash bananas in a large bowl and then add all the ingredients together and use a mixer to combine.
Bake for 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes. When ready, it should feel firm and brown on top.
Let it cool completely before slicing and serve with butter.